Here are some instructions on how to create new folders and packages in the Content Manager of StoryBook Creator. Also there are instructions on how to create your own new shapes, using any image. Click on the page to make it go larger and open a new window.
Text from content packages page
You have to be in Content Manager to create new folder or package
1. click the + sign
2. click on Create user content package
3. enter the new Package name
4. choose the drop down arrow and choose the folder you want to place the new package in, such as My Stuff.
Text from creating shape page
Start with your shape picture. If you do not have one use google and search for a photo that has a shape you want to create. For this example, I went to google and searched for pictures of flowers. When you find the picture you want right click on the photo and choose Copy.
1. back in Storybook right click and choose paste and your picture is now on your page
2. click on your picture to make it active
3. click on the insert ribbon
4. click the down arrow under Shape
5. click on Custom shape using curved lines
6. click around the desired shape you want to create, in the bottom left corner is Edit Points, if you need to change any points
7. when you are satisfied with your shape outline, click Save this shape as content, select the correct folder to save your shape in
8. on the Custom Shape window now click close
To use your shape
9. You must first create a text box and write your text, then with the text box selected go to the format text ribbon
10. choose Text shape and click the down arrow
11. go to the folder where you saved the new shape and select it