Buy Digital Content by clicking the image below

Panstoria Digital Content

Buy Artisan by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Artisan

Buy Historian by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Historian

If you do not see the images above click on this link

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)
Link to print your books. Please use Cowens as your distributor code, so I receive credit.

Instructions for printing your book

Link to instructions on how to print your book with Capture Lifetimes. http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/doc/LCXxhZMZ

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Overlays – make your own

 12x12 My Picture a day for 2011 - Page 073

Take your special picture and turn it into an overlay.  Here is how you do it.

Under the Format Tab, select the Filter option. Within these filters, you will find the Threshold Filter. I set the threshold to 128. The colors I chose were black for the low color and white for the high color.

I then lowered the opacity to 40% in the Format tab. 

The paper I used under the overlay photo was from the Classic Nativity Digital Additions paper 2.  For the frame I used the same paper as the background and cut the center out.  Added a 3-D filter, then added my photos and text.  One simple quick and fun page to make.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

WOW!! What a cool thing to do. Man I miss my mountains! REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!