Buy Digital Content by clicking the image below

Panstoria Digital Content

Buy Artisan by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Artisan

Buy Historian by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Historian

If you do not see the images above click on this link

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)
Link to print your books. Please use Cowens as your distributor code, so I receive credit.

Instructions for printing your book

Link to instructions on how to print your book with Capture Lifetimes. http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/doc/LCXxhZMZ

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How to share a template

Do you want to learn how to share a template you have created.  Here is a webinar to teach you the basics and how to do the job.  This webinar is a repost, but it is now on YouTube and you won’t have to wait for the download. 

Here is a direct link so you can make the webinar go full screen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chattycathie52#p/a/u/0/r4dtOzS_URQ

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Cathie- You ROCK. Thank you. I knew there was an easier way to do this. I'm posting a link to your webinar on my scrapbook board. I'm providing .page templates for the 365 challenge this year. You are a life saver! :)

NancyInMissouri said...

Thank you for doing this. I have no one here that works with me I am self taught.. I luv my Digital scrapbooking...
What you do is appreciated

Nancy in Missouri