Wow what fun you can have creating embossed pages. All you have to do is use the corners and slide the slider all the way to the right. The video below will teach you how to do this fun technique.
If you want written instructions.
- Select your paper and go to the Cut & Fill ribbon
- select More in the cutters and click on Corner Cutter
- Click on the down arrow on the Select a corner and choose your edge
- Slide the size of corner to 100
- Add a 3-D filter and shadow and you are done.
There are a lot of variations you can do with this technique so have fun. The kits used for these are Winter Delight Digital Corners and Celebration Digital Corners.