- From the insert ribbon add a photo box (empty frame)
- From the Format Photos ribbon we will be using the Select and choose a double mat frame (the first choice)
- From the Format Photos ribbon click on Format. Or, if you click the down arrow there are two choices, select "edit current frame effects"
- Select the first flat shadow mat. In the cutout, select an ellipse. Then change mat fill. Select a color it does not matter the color because you need to slide the opacity to zero (all the way to the left) Click OK If your circle looks a little off it will be fixed in the next step
- Select the second flat shadow mat. Change the cutout to the ellipse. Then click on Change mat fill. At this point you can choose either color or paper whatever suites your page design. For this sample I selected a width of the mat at 3.After you mat the photo you can make it circle or oval just by holding your shift key and dragging the edges to the desired shape.
Kit used is the fabulous outdoors digital kit. The frame around the outer edge was made watching a webinar by Mary Browder on Pixels2Pages.net @ http://www.pixels2pages.net/ghost-frames-video-by-mary-browder/ The title font used was the Fabulous Outdoors alpha set