Buy Digital Content by clicking the image below

Panstoria Digital Content

Buy Artisan by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Artisan

Buy Historian by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Historian

If you do not see the images above click on this link

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)
Link to print your books. Please use Cowens as your distributor code, so I receive credit.

Instructions for printing your book

Link to instructions on how to print your book with Capture Lifetimes. http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/doc/LCXxhZMZ

Friday, March 30, 2012

Make these cute paper roses

Paper rose

Here are the instructions so you can make your own roses.   This website has so many ideas for making flowers, bows and more.  http://www.ellinee.com/fabulous-freebies/

Link to make roses instructions 

Link to rose pattern to print and save

When I made my roses, I used the website pattern, took it into Storybook and flattened the image.  Then I used the magic wand and cut around the pattern, so I could fill it with Creative Memories papers.  The project size I used was 11x8.5 portrait and made the pattern fit the page.  Make sure you keep the original aspect ration.  So from what I learned from this website, here are my roses.   I am sure you could reduce the size of the pattern to make smaller roses.

2012-03-29 22.19.18

Have fun and happy cropping.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! This is a Great Idea You are Shareing, I love the roses You Made!
Thank You!

Andrea said...

Wow - these are lovely! Going to try them out tonight!