Buy Digital Content by clicking the image below

Panstoria Digital Content

Buy Artisan by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Artisan

Buy Historian by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Historian

If you do not see the images above click on this link

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)
Link to print your books. Please use Cowens as your distributor code, so I receive credit.

Instructions for printing your book

Link to instructions on how to print your book with Capture Lifetimes. http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/doc/LCXxhZMZ

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pixels2Pages.net

Have you wondered where you can get great new ideas and training on Storybook Creator, Memory Manager, take better pictures and a whole lot more.   Well I am here to tell you that the Pixies have all the answers.  You have to check out www.pixels2pages.net and see all you can learn and do.  There is a free trial section, check it out.   If you purchase a subscription, you will get freebies every week that are fantastic.

Here are a couple of links to help you learn more about the website. 

Creative Memories blog Digital 411

Pixels2Pages.net What is a subscription?

Facebook group Pixels2Pages

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Happy cropping

2 comments:

Elizabeth A said...

I have been trying to find out how I can make a rolled corner or lifted edges on a photo or paper in StoryBook Creator 4.0. Do you know if this is something that can be done or can ask someone at Creative Memories?

Thank you so much in advance!

Cathie Owens said...

Elizabeth,
I learned how to do the folded corner from www.pixels2pages.net. I have sent them an email to find out if it in the subscribers section or the free area.

Let me tell you however, if you use SBC 4.0 you will want to have a subscription, these ladies are fantastic and the things you can learn from them is endless. I will never be without my subscription. It averages out to be 55 cents a day less than a cup of coffee.

If there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to email me at bobsiglow@msn.com