Buy Digital Content by clicking the image below

Panstoria Digital Content

Buy Artisan by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Artisan

Buy Historian by Panstoria by clicking the image below

Panstoria Historian

If you do not see the images above click on this link

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)

Capture Lifetimes (click image below)
Link to print your books. Please use Cowens as your distributor code, so I receive credit.

Instructions for printing your book

Link to instructions on how to print your book with Capture Lifetimes. http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/doc/LCXxhZMZ

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Artisan & Historian by Panstoria

I have been approved to be an affiliate for Panstoria, if you want the software please click on the banner above so I will get credit.  Thanks for following my blog.

So what are the differences between Storybook and Memory Manager, compared to Artisan and Historian?  Here are a couple of links that will help you answer those questions. 

http://www.panstoria.com/historian/faq/
http://www.panstoria.com/artisan/faq/

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Woohoo! I will be buying my copy from you when I get some downtime this week and have a chance to sit down at my computer! I'm excited to start this new journey with you!

Becky said...

Is this the company that made Storybook and Memory Manager?
Are they programs similar?
Can I open my storybook pages in the artisan program??

Cathie Owens said...

Becky,
Yes this is the company that made Storybook and Memory Manager and they are the same with the exception of the Perfectly Clear the photo touch up feature.

You will be able to open your memory vault with no issues. Storybook 4.0 you will have to resave the projects as a 3.0 and then they will open just fine.

The other way to copy your books is to have both SBC and Artisan open and copy your page from SBC and paste it in Artisan.

If you have other questions please feel free to email me at bobsiglow@msn.com