Here are the steps if you do not want the link:
- Go to Control Panel ->Appearance and Personalization -> Fonts
- You will be taken to the System's fonts folder. Right click anywhere inside the folder and click add fonts. You will be given a pop-up box which will aid in installing new fonts.
- Using the Drop down menu at 'Drives" and NetWork", select the folder where you have kept the new font files.
- The font files may be in different formats like Type 1, True Type or OPen Type.
- If the folder you have selected has any font files in these formats, it will be listed under 'List of Fonts'
- You can preview each font style below by highlighting them. To install, just select the font files you want to install and click 'Install.'
- Make sure you have selected 'Copy Fonts to fonts folder,' so that you can manager all the font files easily.
A good place to get free fonts is http://www.dafont.com/