1. Using the Digital Overlays-With Love, choose the one that has a boarder on the top and bottom with 3 flowers.
2. Use the tools tab and choose the Rectangle cutter. Cut the top just above the flower. Make two more copies and align them. Group all three and then flatten.
3. Copy the flattened image and past it. Rotate the copied image by right clicking and choose properties. Rotate it 90 degrees.
4. Flatten the two together. Use the Tools ribbon and choose the Rectangle cutter. Select Make a Square and cut the center out, erasing the outside edges.
5. Finished Page: You now have an overlay that can be filled with gradients, color or papers. You can use a layout like this page only filling in the corners with photos and the center with journaling.
Webinar: Ask A Pixie
7 hours ago