Write Text around a shape instructions.
- Choose the shape you want to draw around
- Click on Text Path (Insert Ribbon)
- Click around your shape using short spaces between the clicks.
- Make sure if you want your text to keep going you put a check mark in the box that says "Repeat Text to Fill"
- Click on the element eye to hide that element.
To create a text box using a shape instructions.
- Insert a text box (insert ribbon)Type your text
- Click on Format Text Ribbon
- Click on Text Shape and choose your shape
- Adjust the size of the text box to fit the shape.
You can use the full align text to make it fit the shapes better.