Format Ribbon has the following groups; General, Shadows, Effects and Lines
- Properties - Element size & text wrapping
- Opacity - lighten up an element
- Text wrapping (NEW)
- Shadows - Remove, Light,& Heaven
- Shadow button (NEW) drop down and choose how you want the shadow to position
- Glow (NEW) This is a fun new tool. Notice the page heading and the glow around the text> You can change the color and how much glow. Very fun tool to add to text and elements.
- Surfaces - 20 different surface to change the way a paper or element looks
- Filters - 23 different filters, emboss, soften edge, film grain, posterize and much, much more
- From the Insert ribbon, choose Line and choose if you want a straight or curved line. Then on the Format ribbon you can adjust the curve a, color, if you want it rounded and what size point size. Use the line feature to draw around objects.