View Ribbon has Preview, Settings and Display
Preview – views
- All Page - elements even those outside your page
- Page view lets you see just your page.
- Trimmed shows what the page would look like when it is printed.
- NEW is the Two Page spread. You can visually see both pages, but work on one page at a time.
- Grid - you can set grid lines to align your photos & elements
- Screen Layouts - lets you have your photos on the bottom of your work area or on the right side with the pages & content.
- High Speed- Use high speed rendering during page editing. (does not affect the quality of your page when saved or printed)
- High Quality - Use high quality (but slower) rendering during page editing. (Does not affect quality or saved and printed pages)