The other day as I watched a webinar, the person giving the instructions, said "when you do a text path, to make sure you select "repeat text" as there was not a way to change it later."
Well I smiled to myself and said "Oh, yes there is." Here is how:
- after you have created your text path,
- right click on your text path
- choose Properties (at the bottom of the menu)
- the Element properties menu will open
- you then CAN choose Text Path (on the left) and then check the Repeat Text.
SMILE - there is always something new to learn! You got to love StoryBook 3.0