Here is a tip that will allow you to copy text from a word processor, the internet or any other program. When you are doing your journaling you do not need to retype text that is already typed in a word processor.
You can copy text from a word processing program, from the internet or any program you have typed text in. To accomplish this:
- go to your word processing program
- open the document
- left click, hold and drag to highlight the desired text
- right click on top of the highlighted text and choose copy
- go to your StoryBook project where you want to paste the text
- click on the insert ribbon
- click the down arrow on text
- choose "place clipboard text on page"adjust your text box to fit your text
Following these instructions will save you a few steps when copying text and pasting into a Storybook Project.
This page was created using the Simply Beautiful Digital Power Palette.