To copy a project page to a calendar project.
- open both projects (you can have 3 projects open at one time)
- make sure that all elements are unlocked
- on the project you want to copy the page from, left click, hold and drag from the upper left corner to the bottom right corner. This will copy every element. Do not copy the calendar area.
- your screen would look like this one.
- next you can right click and choose copy, or hold the CTRL key while pressing the C key. This will copy every element.
- go to your second project where you want to paste the page to.
- right click on the new page and choose paste or hold the CTRL key while pressing the V key. This will paste what you have copied from your project page, to the calendar page in your new project.
This feature lets you copy from a project (book) where you have created your pages for books or page prints and then will let you copy them to a calendar project. Using this feature you are able to print page prints for $1.75, when you order a calendar. Even if you do not use the calendar part of the calendar, your page prints are beautiful quality and at a cheaper price.
Note: This process can be reversed, if you have created a beautiful calendar page and you want to use that page in your book.