Just as a little reminder on the Welcome page of Storybook are some very helpful items. At the top row there are the following choices:
- Create a new project
- Open an existing project
- Check for pricing and content (this takes you to the CM site for purchasing. Please make sure you use your Consultants website for purchases!)
- Manage my content (this is where you organize, import new packages, enter the activation codes and create keywords)
- Tutorials (here you will find two webinars and more tutorials online link) The first choice is Virtual Tour, Second is Getting Started and then at the bottom left is the link for View more tutorials online.) Everyone of these are very helpful and will teach you more about the programs.
- User settings. (use this option to make your personal settings for the program) You can also change the directory of where your content and packages are located if you have them stored on a different drive than the “C drive”
- Then there is the Blue ? – this is where you can search the help contents, User Guide, Tutorials, User Settings and About (the program information and serial number)
At the bottom make sure you check for updates to the program. This is in the bottom left corner and if your software is up to date it will tell you.